The Catholic Women’s League of Canada
Vancouver Diocesan Council
Bursary of $1000.00 to a son or daughter of a League Member
Student must be entering first year of a Post-Secondary Institution
March 31, 2019 Deadline for Applications
Vancouver Diocese Incentive to attend Diocesan Convention
April 26 – 28 2018, Cloverdale
As in 2017, 25 gifts (to a maximum) of $100.00 will be awarded. The incentive is to be used towards the Vancouver Diocesan convention registration (including meals).
Download excel file – Parish Council Register 2018
Liberal Cabinet Ministers and their Portfolios
• Justin Trudeau (Quebec) – Prime Minister, Intergovernmental Affairs and Youth.
• Ralph Goodale (Saskatchewan) – Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness.
• Lawrence MacAulay (P.E.I.) – Agriculture and Agri-Food.
• Stéphane Dion (Quebec) – Foreign Affairs.
• John McCallum (Ontario) – Immigration, Citizenship and Refugees.
• Carolyn Bennett (Ontario) – Indigenous and Northern Affairs.
• Scott Brison (Nova Scotia) – Treasury Board President.
• Dominic Leblanc (New Brunswick) – Leader of the Government in the House of Commons.
• Navdeep Bains (Ontario) – Innovation, Science and Economic Development.
• Bill Morneau (Ontario) – Finance Minister.
• Jody Wilson-Raybould (B.C.) – Justice and Attorney General of Canada.
• Judy Foote (Newfoundland and Labrador) – Public Services and Procurement.
• Chrystia Freeland (Ontario) – International Trade.
• Jane Philpott (Ontario) – Health.
• Jean-Yves Duclos (Quebec) – Families, Children and Social Development.
• Marc Garneau (Quebec) – Transport.
• Marie-Claude Bibeau (Quebec) – International Development and La francophonie.
• Jim Carr (Manitoba) – Natural Resources.
• Mélanie Joly (Quebec) – Heritage.
• Diane Lebouthillier (Quebec) – National Revenue.
• Kent Hehr (Alberta) – Veterans Affairs, and Associate Minister of National Defence.
• Catherine McKenna (Ontario) – Environment and Climate Change.
• Harjit Sajjan (B.C.) – National Defence.
• MaryAnn Mihychuk (Manitoba) – Employment Workforce Development and Labour.
• Amarjeet Sohi (Alberta) – Infrastructure and Communities.
• Maryam Monsef (Ontario) – Democratic Institutions.
• Carla Qualtrough (B.C.) – Sport, and Persons with Disabilities.
• Hunter Tootoo (Nunavut) – Fisheries and Oceans, and Canadian Coastguard.
• Kirsty Duncan (Ontario) – Science.
• Patricia Hajdu (Ontario) – Status of Women.
• Bardish Chagger (Ontario) – Small Business and Tourism.
Vancouver Archdiocesan League Development Fund (LDF)
The LDF was established from funds returned to the Vancouver Archdiocesan Catholic Women’s League after the 2005 National Convention held in Vancouver.
Members decided by a motion that the funds should be made available to promote and build the League and as well as train and develop members as leaders.
Please see the attached application form itemizing criteria for the application.