Download excel file – Parish Council Register 2017
Vancouver Diocese Incentive to attend Diocesan Convention
May 4 – 5 2017, Coquitlam BC
A total of $8,606.00 has been given to the Vancouver CWL Diocese from the surplus of the 2016 BC/Yukon Convention Planning Committee to be used as incentive money to encourage CWL members to attend conventions. The Vancouver Diocese Executive has decided to allocate these funds to Vancouver CWL members over the next 3 years.
Please use this example as a template for writing your One Page report for the 2016 Convention Book.
Liberal Cabinet Ministers and their Portfolios
• Justin Trudeau (Quebec) – Prime Minister, Intergovernmental Affairs and Youth.
• Ralph Goodale (Saskatchewan) – Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness.
• Lawrence MacAulay (P.E.I.) – Agriculture and Agri-Food.
• Stéphane Dion (Quebec) – Foreign Affairs.
• John McCallum (Ontario) – Immigration, Citizenship and Refugees.
• Carolyn Bennett (Ontario) – Indigenous and Northern Affairs.
• Scott Brison (Nova Scotia) – Treasury Board President.
• Dominic Leblanc (New Brunswick) – Leader of the Government in the House of Commons.
• Navdeep Bains (Ontario) – Innovation, Science and Economic Development.
• Bill Morneau (Ontario) – Finance Minister.
• Jody Wilson-Raybould (B.C.) – Justice and Attorney General of Canada.
• Judy Foote (Newfoundland and Labrador) – Public Services and Procurement.
• Chrystia Freeland (Ontario) – International Trade.
• Jane Philpott (Ontario) – Health.
• Jean-Yves Duclos (Quebec) – Families, Children and Social Development.
• Marc Garneau (Quebec) – Transport.
• Marie-Claude Bibeau (Quebec) – International Development and La francophonie.
• Jim Carr (Manitoba) – Natural Resources.
• Mélanie Joly (Quebec) – Heritage.
• Diane Lebouthillier (Quebec) – National Revenue.
• Kent Hehr (Alberta) – Veterans Affairs, and Associate Minister of National Defence.
• Catherine McKenna (Ontario) – Environment and Climate Change.
• Harjit Sajjan (B.C.) – National Defence.
• MaryAnn Mihychuk (Manitoba) – Employment Workforce Development and Labour.
• Amarjeet Sohi (Alberta) – Infrastructure and Communities.
• Maryam Monsef (Ontario) – Democratic Institutions.
• Carla Qualtrough (B.C.) – Sport, and Persons with Disabilities.
• Hunter Tootoo (Nunavut) – Fisheries and Oceans, and Canadian Coastguard.
• Kirsty Duncan (Ontario) – Science.
• Patricia Hajdu (Ontario) – Status of Women.
• Bardish Chagger (Ontario) – Small Business and Tourism.
Vancouver Archdiocesan League Development Fund (LDF)
The LDF was established from funds returned to the Vancouver Archdiocesan Catholic Women’s League after the 2005 National Convention held in Vancouver.
Members decided by a motion that the funds should be made available to promote and build the League and as well as train and develop members as leaders.
Please see the attached application form itemizing criteria for the application.
The Catholic Women’s League of Canada
Vancouver Diocesan Council
Bursary of $1000.00 to a son or daughter of a League Member
Student must be entering first year of a Post-Secondary Institution
March 31, 2017 Deadline for Applications
The following chart contains a list of Bursaries, with links for criteria and applications;